Custom colors, additives, and embossed rollers for the ideal surface for any application.
- Processing temperatures up to 700° F
- 2mil – 50mil thickness
- Water circulation casting stands
- Can provide matte, gloss and textured rollers
- 40” Die that can be deckled 6” on both sides
- Web unwind for extrusion coating and also as a carrier
- BetaScan thickness control
- Offline corona treating
- 24:1,2.5” barrel
- Standard & barrier screw
Polymer Film When You Need It...
Griff has the extrusion capability to manufacture polymer film and sheet goods. Our extrusion lines have the ability to extrusion coat, extrusion laminate, and extrude on liner. In-house blending capabilities offer our customers a variety of colors and additives and a large inventory of embossed rollers for the ideal surface for any application.
Custom In-House Manufacturing
- Flat-die extrusion of mono-layer and extrusion coated products
- Steel Rule and Rotary Die-Cutting
- Slit rolls and sheets available on custom quotation
Tolling & Contract Manufacturing
- Use of our advanced system and personnel for your specific needs
- Co-operative engineering and development work on site
- Private label/packaging available
- Contract slitting available
- Synthetic Rubber