Contract converting is a natural fit to help our customers with all of their needs.
- Traverse Winding
A One-Stop-Shop For Converting
For over forty years, the heartbeat of Griff has been its paper and film converting services. Our products, alongside our passion for great service, have been backed by highly knowledgeable experts and industry insight. Whether you need rolls of coated film or laminated paper cut or slit, sheeted or spooled, Griff has a converting solution for your business. We offer supplemental services as well, ranging from 4-color process printing, to packaging, to modern warehousing facilities for safe product storage. If you’re looking for a reliable, amiable company with a history of great service, trust the family that’s been converting ideas into solutions for decades. Trust The Griff Network.
- Precision sheeting up to 60″ wide x 200″
- Anti Static Coating “Dusting”
- Interleaving, converting and marking
- All substrates die cut from 7/8″ to 50″ diameters
- Squares, Octagons and various shapes with or without holes available
- Drill pressing
- Guillotine trimming +\- .125.
- Capabilities include slitting paper film, foil, foam, laminates & tape from .5 inches to 110 inches.
- Razor, Score, Shear, Single, Duplex, Center Rewinding, etc.
Griff upgraded its spooling/rewinding equipment by purchasing additional machines.
- Capabilities include spooling and rewinding
- Rewinding of rolls from 60″ unwind diameter down to 1 inch cores rewind diameter.
- Griff provides three color printing on the back side of our silicone-coated release liners.
- From company logos to tear tab instructions.
- Shrink wrapping
- Edge protection
- Banding (metal / plastic)
- Core plugs
- Foam protection
- Impact guards
- And more!
- Griff also provides warehousing for your material.
- With over 150,000 square feet of floor space and our racking system, we can store your materials or equipment.
- Our facilities are protected by 24 hour security as well as a series of high tech alarm systems.