Maintenance Technician Position
Successful candidates will be able to troubleshoot production and plant equipment. Knowledge of pneumatics, hydraulics, electrical, fabricating, and general shop abilities are needed. Some basic machining is a plus.
The Position is Responsible For:
- Meets with Maintenance Supervisor and facilitates necessary maintenance and repairs on equipment and buildings as needed
- Responsible for making sure the machines are running at company and OEM standards. Making necessary changes and setups as needed to ensure customer deliveries
- Work with the Maintenance Supervisor to schedule repairs and/or replace parts to ensure production efficiencies and/or the reduction of waste
- Check machine reports, meet and report daily, all issues that have or have not been completed to the maintenance supervisor
- Must know and follow all safety rules
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned by management
Competency of Position Requirements:
- Must have general math, computer, and record-keeping skills in order to keep maintenance and machine records
- Required knowledge of machine installation parts, fabrication, physical plant maintenance, and welding is a must
- Knowledge of pneumatics, hydraulics, electrical, fabricating, and general shop abilities are needed. Some basic machining is a plus.
Please send your resume or email JVogt@PaperandFilm.com for more information. For more career opportunities or to stay connected with us online, subscribe to our newsletter on www.TheGriffNetwork.com or follow us on our social media.
- Paper and Film Products
- Flexible Packaging
- Converting, Coating and Extrusion
- Mid Level
- High school education or equivalent work experience is needed. Two to three years work experience in a maintenance capacity