Lead Quality Technician Position
Quality control is the most crucial component of our business. This position has been developed to ensure quality checks and preventive measures are in place to avoid mistakes, guarantee safety, and provide our customers with the perfect products every time.
The Position is Responsible For:
- Conducts testing procedures at all stages of manufacturing to ensure compliance with quality standards.
- Completes Non-Conforming Reports (NCR’s) for materials that are rejected during production.
- Manages and maintains a log of customer complaints/rejection. Root cause analysis will be performed, and a detailed report of the technician’s findings will be distributed to the appropriate parties.
- Trains material testing procedures and enforces inventory checks prior to allocation of raw materials.
- Assists facility and departmental managers with the implementation and maintenance of the 5-S program.
- Audits order fulfillment and shipping procedures to ensure SOP’s are in place and all associates are compliant.
- Develops and maintains Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) for all departments and divisions.
- Other duties assigned by management as needed.
Competency of Position Requirements:
- Epicor comprehension
- Ability to develop forms and reports
- Understanding of inventory lifecycle and order fulfillment process
- Collects and researches data
- Gathers and analyzes information skillfully
- Balances team and individual responsibilities.
- Gives and welcomes feedback.
- Adapts to changes in the work environment.
- Manages competing demands.
- Changes approach or method to best fit the situation.
- Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Follows instructions, responds to management direction.
- Uses time efficiently.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
Please send your resume or email JVogt@PaperandFilm.com for more information. For more career opportunities or to stay connected with us online, subscribe to our newsletter on www.TheGriffNetwork.com or follow us on our social media.
- Paper and Film Products
- Flexible Packaging
- Converting, Coating and Extrusion
- Mid Level
- High school education or equivalent work experience is needed. One to three years work experience in a production capacity.