ISO Quality Manager
This position will provide technical support to silicone coating line for quality issues/concerns encountered on qualified grades, troubleshooting/support for new products/grades, oversee quality technicians as well as maintain corporate ISO program.
The Position is Responsible For:
- Communication to customer regarding specifications, quality trends, quality
evaluations, and complaints.
- Coordinate technical questions regarding product functionality, design, quality, etc.
with assigned Silicone customers.
- Follow-up with internal departments to obtain and share technical information.
- Facilitate the development of silicone coated products for Release customers.
- Propose and implement new product concepts by designing and running
- Transfer defined customer quality parameters into production relevant parameters
and test plans.
- Monitor product quality to make sure customer’s requirements are consistently met.
- Assist Sales in selling and marketing raw base, substrates and coated products to
- Evaluate customer needs with Sales and help determine product fits.
- Conduit for communication of customer needs and requirements to organization.
- Issue and communicate Non-conformance reports.
- Coordinate customer quality claims and investigations.
- Act as liaison between company and customer on quality issues and performance
- Communicate investigation efforts, resolutions and corrective actions to customers.
- Determine cost impact of requested customer changes (i.e. product design,
- Attend trade shows to remain updated on market developments, as needed.
- Formulates and maintains quality objectives complementary to corporate policies
- Maintain ISO standards, Lead ISO Audit, and Chair Customer audits
- Interprets quality philosophy to key personnel in organization.
- Develops and initiates standards and methods for inspection, testing, and evaluation.
- Plans and oversees the analysis, inspection, design, test, and/or integration to
assure the quality of assigned product or component.
- Performs quality engineering reviews of design documentation for compliance
with stated requirements, including vendor quality manuals and company quality
- Applies statistical process control (SPC) methods for analyzing data to evaluate
the current process and process changes.
- Reviews all data obtained during all quality control and quality assurance
activities to ensure consistency with company policies and procedures.
- Develops new approaches to solve problems identified during quality activities.
- Keeps management team abreast of significant issues or developments
identified during quality activities and actions being taken to improve the
- Prepares and presents technical and program information to the management
- Directs workers engaged in inspection and testing activities to ensure
continuous control over materials, facilities, and products.
- Maintains a working knowledge of government and industry quality codes and
- Plays active role on quality management teams within organization.
- Designs and implements quality training programs to key personnel in
conjunction with managers.
- Investigates and adjusts customer complaints regarding quality.
- COA’s/COC’s are processed properly for customer requirements.
- Oversee the safety meetings, ensuring that safety precautions take place.
Competency of Position Requirements:
- Demonstrates attention to detail
- Gathers and analyzes information skillfully
- Must be reliable and on-time on a regular basis
- Responds to management direction
- Takes responsibility for one’s actions
- Prioritizes and plans work activities
- Responds promptly to customer needs
- Presents numerical data effectively
- Communicates changes effectively
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness
- Adapts to changes in the work environment
- Looks for ways to improve and promote quality
- Strives to increase productivity
- Observes safety and security procedures
To apply, please send your resume to JVogt@PaperandFilm.com. Please put the job title in email subject line. For more career opportunities or to stay connected with us online, subscribe to our newsletter on www.TheGriffNetwork.com or follow us on our social media.
- Paper and Film Products
- Flexible Packaging
- Converting, Coating and Extrusion
- Management Level
- Must have 5 years of equivalent work experience