Helps on all production lines as directed by Shift Leads and Management to assist in areas as directed. This includes but not limited to, packaging of finished materials, assistants on the Slitting, Sheeting, Laminating or Coating lines.
The Position is Responsible For:
- Must know and follow safety rules.
- Make sure their work area is kept clean and safe.
- Must read customer work and shipping order to determine items to be shipped and packed accordingly as customer requires
- Able to operate forklift and manual pallet for moving material/orders and also all packaging supplies for the orders as needed.
- Must be able to pack orders and prepare them to be shipped.
- Must inspect items to ensure quality of product and also be able to pack material accordingly to customer specifications.
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned by management
Competency of Position Requirements:
- Must know how to read work orders
- Must know how to read a measuring device
- Gather all packaging supplies needed
- Ensures all materials are within specification before shipment
- Move all finished material to shipment area
- Must be able to lift 20lb to 35lb
- Must have general math, computer, and record-keeping skills in order to maintain production records.
- Great attention to detail and accuracy
Please send your resume or email JVogt@PaperandFilm.com for more information. For more career opportunities or to stay connected with us online, subscribe to our newsletter on www.TheGriffNetwork.com or follow us on our social media.
- Paper and Film Products
- Flexible Packaging
- Converting, Coating and Extrusion
- Entry Level
- High school education or equivalent work experience is needed. One to three years work experience in a production capacity.